Welcome Mat -Tenants
Hi! Come on in, we're glad you're here! We want to find the right home for you, and have you call the right place home.
Blairfield Property Management is dedicated to providing quality housing and caring customer service to all of our tenants. Our services include:
24-hour customer service line. Whether you have an emergency, need to make a complaint or have a question or a comment, we want you to be able to reach us. We answer our phone 24 hours per day, 7 days per week - even on holidays.
Quick response to maintenance requests. A home is only as good as the condition in which it is maintained. We understand how frustrating it can be to have something in your home malfunction. We will take care of your home as if it were our own.
Quality homes. Before you move in, we will complete a thorough property inspection to ensure that your new home is move-in ready. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and painted, the carpets will professionally steam cleaned and any necessary repairs will be addressed.
Interested in seeing one of our rentals? First, give us a call to schedule a time to view the property; we need to give our current residents at least 24-hour notice. All properties are leased on a first come, first served basis.
The Application Process
After you've seen a property and decided that you would like to rent it, the next step is to submit an application. Applications are available online. Please note that we will not accept an application from you until you or your representative has looked at the property.
The application fee of $35 per applicant is non-refundable. After we have approved your application, we will ask that you put down a security deposit. This enables us to take the property off the market. The security deposit will always be the equivalent of one month's rent.
* NO evictions.
* NO outstanding money owed to a landlord or property management company.
* Proper notice given to current or previous landlords.
* We reserve the right to deny your application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify your rental history.
* We reserve the right to deny your application based on poor rental history.
* Twelve (12) months of current employment, or 12 months in a similar job.
* Self-employed persons will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc.).
* Proof of other stable income may be acceptable if you cannot provide proof of employment.
* Gross income (including that of any co-applicants) shall be A MINIMUM of three times the monthly rent.
* Income may include sources other than employment.
* Tenants must be able to pay all deposits and rent in full, prior to move-in.
* Tenants must have at least one year of established credit history.
* All credit accounts must be current.
* No un-discharged bankruptcies should exist.
* Tenants must show at least one year of established credit after bankruptcy.
* We reserve the right to deny your application based on poor credit history.
* Criminal convictions may result in the denial of your application.
* Each applicant over 18 years of age will be required to produce a photo I.D. (a driver's license or other government-issued photo identification card) as well as a second piece of identification.
* Material false information on your application may result in denial.
FAILURE TO MEET ANY OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA MAY RESULT IN THE DENIAL OF THE APPLICATION.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR TENANTS
What should I do if my roommate wants to move out?
If you plan to stay in the unit after a roommate moves out, please contact our office so we can draw up new paperwork for you. If you have chosen a new roommate, he or she will need to contact our office and complete an application as well as pay the $35 screening fee. Only after screening and approval will the new tenant be added to the rental agreement/lease and be considered "legal" to live there.
What forms of payment do you accept for my application fee and deposit?
All application fees and deposits, must be paid with a money order or cashier's check.
Thank you for stopping by Blairfield Property Management!